Estimators (Civil/ MEP) with CCS Candy Experience
October 8, 2017 -
Looking for Estimators (Civil/ MEP) with CCS Candy experience;
Candidates with Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil Engineering degree from a reputed institution with a minimum 05 years of experience in GCC in similar position and responsibilities may apply.
- Expertise in rate analysis and complying bids for Building, MEP/ Civil projects are required.
- CCS (Candy) knowledge is a distinct advantage.
- UAE driving license is an additional plus.
- Excellent English writing skills is a must.
Generally, the responsibilities are as per the following, but not limited to;
- Thorough understanding of the applicable codes and standards for MEP/ Civil works in UAE
- Well-conversant with pre-bid and post- bid procedures.
- Through exposure to MEP/ Civil Materials, Installations and Equipment.
- Good knowledge of Local MEP/ civil vendors / Subcontractors
- Ability to carry out material take-off from Drawings and prepare Bill of Quantity (BOQ) for getting material prices.
- Prepare Budget analysis for the Job in hand projects
- Well understanding for contract terminologies and clauses.
- Ability to prepare sub-contract packages to obtain the quotations from sub-contractors/vendors.
- Ability to prepare techno-commercial proposals
- Experience in carrying out breakdown analysis for direct/indirect costs including Labor, Materials, Overheads, and bank charges.
- Experience to carry out analysis of directly executed works to include in direct cost mainly material costs, labor costs, and accessories costs, all in relation to the contract BOQ.
- Ability to work in a team environment and to handle multiple assignments.
- Attends pre-bid meetings and site visits to assess the conditions of the site or existing building, as necessary.
- Ability to develop strategies to pursue, estimate and win competitive bids.
- To engage and manage in value engineering and constructability review that would further develop into a presentation format.
To apply for position, please email your CV to email@example.com