Implementation Consultant (HR and Payroll)
January 8, 2018 -
Construction Computer Software (Gulf) LLC is seeking an energetic, customer-focused individual to implement CCS products with the focus on BuildSmart HR and Payroll as part of the CCS Integrated Cost Management Solution. As a BuildSmart Implementation Consultant, you will be part of a growing, dynamic team responsible for the high-quality, complete implementation, training and support of our unique solution offered to the construction & engineering industry. The successful candidate will be accountable for all phases of assigned customer HRMS/Payroll implementations from project management through to project handover. Qualified candidates are self-starters with exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills who are highly-motivated to provide excellent customer service. Candidates will also possess a general knowledge of payroll and/or human resource concepts and regulations and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, exciting environment with an exceptional team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in sales presentations where technical acumen on BuildSmart HR and Payroll is required in the sales process to prospective clients.
- Participate in client kick-off meetings as directed.
- Provide product and subject matter expertise to the client
- Effectively implement change control and manage the expectations of the client following a standard implementation methodology.
- Create and maintain scope document and project plan
- Effectively communicate client development requests to the development team with the CCS policy and procure.
- Provide accurate and timely information regarding project status, travel & expense, and project hours.
- Coordinate customer training dates with other departments and other modules within the BuildSmart system.
- Create data mapping based on pre-defined templates
- Validate data templates and manage the migration of legacy data
- Gain customer authorization at milestone phases of the implementation
- Implement and train users on the complete cycle of employment from recruitment through to termination or separation.
- Process employees from engagement to termination on BuildSmart payroll including leave settlements and gratuity payments based on labour laws – MENA and LEVANT
- Key attention to the Contract Costing of Manpower
- Extensive travel
- HR, Business Admin or Finance degree.
- Previous experience implementing HRMS and Payroll solutions an advantage
- Proven experience in implementation projects with a high degree of quality and completeness
- Proven teamwork within an implementation team with the ability to coach and train, Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects under tight deadlines with attention to detail
- Strong analysis, change control, task management and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English to communicate with internal and external customers
- Energetic and motivated
- Own transport and UAE drivers licence
Market related salary and benefits offered
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org