Project Accountant/ Financial Controller with CCS BuildSmart Experience
September 26, 2017 -
Prince Nhamo Mutototwa
Johannesburg, South Africa
I am a qualified accountant with over ten years’ experience in Construction, Civil and Commercial environment. I hold the following Professional designation and Qualifications:
SAIBA- Southern Africa Institute for Business Accountants
Designation: Business Accountant (SAIBA (4406)
- Current Studies: Advanced Program in Risk Management (NQF 7)
Institution: University of South Africa (UNISA )
Expected Completion : June 2018
- Qualification Received: Post graduate Program in Financial Management (NQF6)
Institution: University of South Africa (UNISA)
Year Completed: 2011
- Qualification Received: Graduate Higher Diploma in Accounting (NQF 6)
Institution: Institute of Accounting and Commerce (IAC)
Year Completed: 2007
- Qualification Received: National Diploma in Accountancy (ND) (NQF 6)
Institution: Bulawayo Polytechnic
Year Completed: 2006
BuildSmart Accounting and Procurement Competency : since 2010
Project Management 2010
Pastel Accounting and Payroll 2011
Construction Management Training 2014
Construction Costing and Estimation 2014
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Reconciling Cashbook, General Ledger and Maintain Asset Register
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Attending to all corporate Taxation issues.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Software systems update and do periodic back ups
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
- Project Planning and Coordination
- Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy.
- Oversee insurance Portfolio
- Attend to All Risk Policies and Construction / Performance Bonds with insurers.
- Drafting and review of agreements biding the organisation
- Ensure contractual compliance in all appointments
- Construction Risk Management
- Assist in Tender reviews prior to submission
Ensure compliance in within the construction regulations
Prepare monthly management accounts and reports