QS Cum Estimator with CCS Candy Experience
January 25, 2017 -
Name : MOHAMED SIRAJUDHEEN R
Mail id : email@example.com
Skype id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile Number : +971527262780, +971554117650
Looking for a responsible job with an opportunity for professional challenges which helps to grow personally.
• Completed Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering at Kongu Engineering College, Perundurai with CGPA : 7.39 (2010-2014).
• Completed Higher Secondary at Masood Thaika Higher Secondary School, kadayanallur with 85.25 % in 2010.
• Completed Secondary at Masood Thaika Higher Secondary School, kadayanallur with 88.4 % in 2008.
• CCS Candy (Expertise in 7 modules) & QTO
WORK EXPERIENCE & ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Working as Assistant Engineer (QS) at East Coast Construction and industries Ltd , from 11th Sep 2014 To 21st Sep 2015
• Responsible for Quantity takeoff for the ongoing project using ZWCAD For planning purpose and checking for Client Bill.
Projects Handled: BARC (VIZAG), Prestige Falcon Tower (Bangalore),
Coastal Energin (Tuticorin).
• Responsible for preparing bill of quantities with worksheets in CANDY (Estimating Module) for the ongoing projects.
• Linking each BOQ item with Activity and allocating quantities for multiple activity allocations in link and forecast module.
• Month-wise forecasting project value (BCWS) & value of resources to be allocated.
• Updating Each Running bill in Valuation module for getting BCWP.
• Responsible for preparation MIS Reports for BARC in CCS(Cost & Allowable module).
2) Working as a QUANTITY SURVEYOR at Kele Contracting LLC , from 9th Feb 2016 To Till Now
• To Study and Review the tender drawing receiving from the consultant.
• Calculating the BUA (Built Up Area) and prepare the BOQ with reference to the Drawing and specification. Bill allocated by the seniors.
• Comparing the prepared BOQ with the Consultant BOQ, if necessary rise the Query and solve it by Tender Addendum.
• Changes in the Specification, drawing is taken into consideration and discussed in the the post tender. Some parts have to remeasure.
• In Estimation portion, Importing the BOQ, allocate the Sub bill, Main heading, Heading, Priced item of each work, provisional sum and Preliminaries.
• After finalizing price will update the actual Qty in “CAUSEWAY SOFTWARE” for a better way of getting the Adjust amount of each bill.
• Updating the PC rates and apply the Value Engineering in post tender.
VALUE ADDED COURSE
• Completed Estimation And Quantity Surveying Course in Al Madina Institute Of
Quantity Surveying Hyderabad for the Duration of Four Months.
• Undertook a mini project on the title Finite Element Analysis of Steel Slag Reinforced Concrete Beam using ANSYS.
• Planning, Analyzing, Designing and Estimation of a Marriage Hall.
• Completed a project on the Title Experimental Study on Latex Modified Reinforced Concrete.
• Presented a paper on the Title Finite Element Analysis of Steel Slag Reinforced Concrete Beam using ANSYS at NIT, Trichy and also at VIT University, Vellore and got Third prize.
• Participated in Driftcon in Sastra University, Tanjavur.
• NCC Cadet in Kongu Engineering College infantry wing.
• Passed in B&C Certificate Examination.
• Organized Computer Education Class for government school students.
Nationality : Indian
Passport Expire Date : 10/09/2023 (Passport No: L4142655)
Married Status : Single
Visa Status : Employment
Languages Known : Tamil, English, Arabic (Read And Write)