Quantity Surveyor with 5.5 years CCS Candy Experience
January 25, 2017 -
A result driven, self-motivated and resourceful quantity surveyor. Possessing an excellent foresight & the ability to plan ahead. Can communicate effectively with sub-contractors, consultants and would be an asset to any employer who needs to be trained. Currently looking for an opportunity to join a dynamic, ambitious and growing company to forge a career as a reputed quantity surveyor.
1) Working as Quantity Surveyor in Al Naboodah Construction group, Dubai, from May’15 – present
• Responsible for Review, analyze and interpret construction drawings, shop drawings & Bill of quantity and undertake detailed take off as per project method of measurement (CESSEM 4) for interim and final payment applications, variations and Sub-Contractors.
• Identifying and re-measuring all the elements of works by comparing the contract drawings and the construction drawings.
• Preparing sub-Contractor liability from the work done and worksheets for sub-contractor certificates
• Preparing Wastage report, over measures and under measures for the exact output of cost reports.
• Preparing payment tracking schedule of consultant and sub-contractors and Gap Analysis report.
• Preparing each resource allocation from tender document for the operation team and to maintain the productivity of each task from CCS.
• Updating Actuals, Claimed and Paid quantity in CCS for monthly cost reports.
• Preparing comparison of materials to date with the actual allowable to obtain the variance in materials cost.
• Preparing various reports in CCS for forecast (e.g. remaining available resources, remaining value to be forecasted, resource breakdown, labour and plant productivity reports, Material usage till date etc…)
• Linking BOQ with program and updating the quantity in the link to produce monthly breakdown of project cost and resource allocation for each month.
Projects Handling: Comprehensive improvement of Parallel roads phase 2A1 (Roads, bridges, underpasses & ramps)-600 million AED
2) Experienced as Cost Control engineer at East Coast Construction and industries, Chennai, (Apr’14 –May’15)
• Responsible for preparing bill of quantities with worksheets in CCS for the ongoing projects & for upcoming tender activities.
• Linking each task with the BOQ Activity and allocating quantities for multiple activities in link and forecast module.
• Month-wise forecasting of project value & value of resources to be allocated.
• Updating each Running bill in Valuation module.
• Responsible for preparation MIS reports for BARC, Prestige Falcon and Syntel in CCS (Cost & Allowable module).
• Preparation of revised CTC for after analyzing actual value of LMPS.
• Coordinating Planning Team for preparing reports in CCS.
Baba Atomic Research centre (BARC)-(Industrial)
Syntel IT Park (Commercial)
Prestige Falcon (Residential)
3) Experienced as a Cost Control Engineer at Urbacon Contracting & trading (UCC), Qatar from Apr’13 to Mar’14.
• Responsible for assigning cost codes in ledger from accounts according to resource basis.
• Preparing Actual Cost Work Performance (ACWP) from resource Cost Code wise total.
• Preparing Budgeted Cost Work Performance (BCWP) from monthly progress report provided by site QS & revised budget up to date.
• Responsible of collecting Stock At Site (SAS) & delivery note from stores person after collecting LPO’s from procurement will keep in track, & preparing material accrual cost report based on data’s collected.
• Preparing plant accrual cost report by collecting plant-in-house and hired detail from logistics department.
• Collecting Sub Contractor & Sub Consultants Payment certificates for projecting accrual cost of the project of particular month.
• Preparing reports projecting Cost At Completion (CAC) & Cost To Complete (CTC) with the variance till date of particular projects.
Lekhwiya Sports Stadium Phase 1 & 2
Villa of Taleeb Al Shawani (a part of Umm Garan project)
Ibrahim Al Homoudi (a part of Umm Garan project)
Al Wajba Palace (only till projecting Accrual)
4) Experienced as Quantity Surveyor at Arihant Foundations & Housing Ltd Chennai form Sep’12 to Mar’13
• Responsible for preparing Estimation of various multistory residential projects. (Frangipani – & Customization part of Villa Viviana)
• Checking sub-contractor running account bills based on the estimation prepared.
• Preparing rate analysis based on CPWD. Preparing cash flow sheets for on-going projects.
5) Experienced as Junior Quantity surveyor at PLAZA Group Chennai from July’11 to Aug’12.
• Responsible for preparing bill of Quantities
• Responsible for collecting quotation from various suppliers & Sub Contractors and will prepare comparison statement and will import the rates in BOQ for preparing cost estimation.
• Responsible for checking weekly bills and releasing payments based on Measurement Book preparation and verification.
• Responsible for preparation of bar Charts based on planning.
• Experienced in preparing Weekly Manpower Report for various works.
• Responsible for preparing rate analysis for various works for regular as well as customization.
• Responsible for preparing customization report after discussing with site engineer.
Projects Handled: Tranquil acres phase I and Phase II -940 Million INR
B.E. Civil – Passed in 2007-2011 from St.Peter’s Engineering College, Chennai with 76.05% (First
Class with Distinction)
• CCS Candy (Construction computer Software-expertise in 5 modules)
• AutoCAD (Expertise knowledge)
• Microsoft Project Management 2007(Moderate knowledge)
• MS OFFICE (Expertise knowledge)
1. Very confident, Hardworking and Sincere Person
2. Reputation for strong interpersonal skills
3. Open to Learning from all resources
4. Natural ability to lead, deliver and motivate individuals
• Diploma in CAD (Auto CAD 2007, MS Project 2009, Stadd Pro)
• Estimation Module Course in CCS Candy