Senior Estimator with CCS Candy experience
June 12, 2017 -
Seeking a career in a distinguished organization that will enable me to apply my Engineering, technical, leadership, interactive skills and enhance my knowledge and experience by working in a challenging and competitive environment.
B.E (Civil) with around 13 years of experience in Contract Management encompassing Estimation & Costing, Quantity Surveying, Project Monitoring, Techno-Commercial Operations, Cost Control, Site Administration and Relationship Management.
Expertise in Cost Estimation ( Buildings and Infrastructure works of Residential, Palaces, Hotel Commercial, Shopping Mall, School, Industrial, Hospital Buildings )
Strong negotiation & analytical skills with the ability to network with Project Members, Consultants, Sub-Contractors with consummate ease.
Familiar in handling cost plus , re- measurable and Lump sum Contracts.
Knowledge of Principals of measurements ( CESMM3) ( POMI) )( SMM7)
CANDY -CONSTRUCTION COMPUTER SOFTWARE (CCS)
M.S. Office 2010
Auto CAD 2012
THE ACCOUNTABILITIES ACROSS
Estimation & Quantity Surveying
• Site Visit and Pre- Tender meeting with the Client/ Engineer.
• Compile Tender Stage Enquiries for Sub Contract Trades , Materials Suppliers & Pricing “direct work” trades.
• Prepares estimates of required resources, direct and indirect costs and works out construction methodologies and subcontracting needs.
• Estimation using Construction Computer Software (CCS)
• Scrutinize, review of tender drawings/documents for discrepancies, additional BOQ items/scope and incorporating within the tender offer; Liaise with consultant regarding ambiguities contract work scope and seek clarifications there to.
• Assessing risks and contractual obligations related to the Project & Discuss with Company Management
for any cost Implication
• Produce a set of Preliminaries for a project in conjunction with the Tender Stage Planning Engineer &
Contracts Manager in accordance Instruction to the Tenderers.
• Preparing the direct cost variance as per client BOQ and estimated BOQ and analysing the cost impact.
• Actively involved with any post tender negotiations with the Client’s consultant team.
• Analysis & select competitive Sub- contractor & Material quotations for insertion to the estimate taking into account, specification, completeness & competitiveness.
• Quantity Take Off for all Civil elements (manually, A-CAD) based on pricing preambles and compiling the Tender BoQ with description.
• Preparation of techno-commercial evaluation of sub- contractor.
• Rate Analysis of various items for preparation of Tender Estimation.
• Prepare the Cash Flow and Budget for the Project.
• Discuss with Estimation manager for Prime Cost Estimate & describe the project, how the tender has been formulated, how it is proposed to be constructed & discuss suitable Margins with the Management.
• Participate in a multi-disciplinary teams, liaising with Supplier, client, consultants and Partners as required, ensuring that deadlines are adhered to and contract targets are achieved.
• Monitoring the compliance of contractual provisions in conformity with Contract Documents, analyzing probable causes of action that can lead to creation of an additional entitlement or obligation, decision for course of action to be taken in order to maximize the entitlements and minimize the obligations, while adhering within the contractual provisions.
• Liaising with clients, architects, consultants, contractors, sub-contactors & external agencies for determining technical specifications, approvals and obtaining statutory clearances.
• Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering from St. Xaviar’s Catholic College of Engineering (Affiliated to the Mononmanium Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu, South India) with an aggregate of 74.68%, April 2004.
• Higher Secondary from State Board of Tamil Nadu with an aggregate of 70.67%,April 2000
• Secondary School of Leaving Certificate from State board of Tamil Nadu, with aggregated of 89.5%, April 1998
1. Name of Organization: UrbaCon Trading & Contracting, LLC, Qatar. (ISO 9001) (www.urbacon-intl.com )
Designation :Sr. Estimation engineer
Duration of Job : September 2013 to Present.
Foot Ball Training Stadiam – Value – 285 million QAR.
VVIP Villa ( Fitout work) Pearl Mansion –Value – 465 million QAR
Jabel Akator Mountain VillaOman – Value – 560 million QAR
5Th Precinct FIFA Stadium – 1.99 Billion QAR
Amri Diwan Palace – 330 Million QAR
Lusail Roads & Infra CP07-1A – JV with Aktor
New Port Project- Package no. 47 – Value – 956 million QAR
New Port Project- Package no. 57 – Value – 1686 million QAR
New Port Project- Package no. 62 – Value – 4.35 billion QAR
New Port Project- Package no. 63 – Value – 1.75 billion QAR
Manateq Head Quarters – 349 Million
Project Under Negotiation:
New Port Project- Package no. 61 – Value – 1.899 billion QAR.
New Port Project- Package no. 65 – Value – 295 Million QAR
Qatar Olympic & Sport Museum- 405 Million QAR
Al Farjan 14- Markets – Value – 193 million QAR
VVIP Villa Oman @ Al Azaiba ( D&B)- Value – 330 million QAR
Al Najadha Hotel & restarunt – Value – 798 million QAR
Amir Diwan Annex – 95 Million QAR
2. Name of Organization: Tebodin Middle East LTD (EPCM)
Bahrain. (ISO 9001) ( www.tebodin.com )
Designation :Sr. Quantity Surveyor & Cost Estimator
Duration of Job : November 2011 to May 2013
3. Name of Organization: AL Fara’a General Cont. Co.
Al Ain, UAE. (ISO 9001) (www.alfaraagroup.com)
Designation : Quantity Surveyor
Duration of Job : April 2008 TO June 2011
Alain Mall & Resort – Value – 850 million AED
Abu Dhabi Fish Market – Value -965 million AED
Alain Mosque– Value -45 million AED
Alain Labour Accoumodation Value -168 million AED
ADNOC – Goup of Villa Value -88 – million AED
4. Name of Organization: AL JABER TRADING & CONTRACTING CO
Doha, Qatar. (ISO 9001) (www.jtc-qa.com)
Designation : Quantity Surveyor
Duration of Job : July 2007 TO APRIL 2008
Al Qatara Office Building – Value – 108 million QAR
Mesaieed Housing Project(494 unit) – Value – 385 million QAR
5. Name of Organization : THIRUCHITTAMPALAM ASSOCIATES INDIA PVT LTD
Name of Client : SKYLINE BUILDERS, TRIVANDRUM,
Designation : Quantity Surveyor
Duration of Job : May 2004 to June 2007
• Capable of handling responsibilities and ability to work in a team.
• Willingness to and learn
Age : 32
Date of Birth : 03 / 08 / 1982
Gender : Male
Marital Status : Married
Languages Known : To Speak – Tamil, English, Hindi & Malayalam
To Read – Tamil, English
To write – Tamil, English
Nationality : Indian
Driving Licence : Valid GCC Driving licence
Mobil : +91 9843431607
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org