Senior Estimator with CCS Candy Experience
December 14, 2016 -
Subba Reddy Mahanandigari
Mobile No: +971 563750302/ +91 98665 91655
email: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Abu Dhabi, UAE
To Carry the challenging position of Senior Estimator in the industry where I could work upon the best skills and experience and become an integrated part of its growth.
● Total 12+ Years’ Experience in Estimation in GCC & India.
● Having good Estimation Experience in Buildings, Sewer &Water Pipelines
● JULY 2014- Till Date: SENIOR ESTIMATOR in Lindenberg Emirates LLC, Abu Dhabi
● OCT 2012- May 2014: SENIOR ESTIMATOR in Burhan International Construction Company, Qatar
● JUN 2009- Sep 2012: ESTIMATION ENGINEER in Eastern Trading & Const. Group. Al Khobar, KSA
● JUN 2004- May 2009: QUANTITY SURVEYOR in Aparna Construction & Estates Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad, India
● B.Tech. In Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi
● Diploma in Civil Engg. Govt. Polytechnic, Prodder
Professionally Trained and Hands of Experience in:
● Candy Estimation Software
● MS Office
● Stadd Pro
Major Projects :
●ISF CP-07B -Camp Buildings- QAR 1.8 Billions
This project consists of 4- Zones , Each zone will be Infrastructural, Architectural, structural, MEP Works .The project summary of work find below
Zone – 3 has total of 13 Units, Head Quarter as G+2, Staff Accommodation buildings -5 Nos,B+G+4 , Guard houses 2nos, Maintenance office, Infrastructural facilities and Other related works
Zone -5 as 11 units , Head Quarters G+2, Accommodation Buildings B+G+4 , Work shop building, Equipment Building, General Store Building and other Buildings.
Zone -10 as 8 units Maintenance Office, Accommodation Building B+G+4, Guard Houses, Store buildings etc.
Zone – 16 as 5 units Shop Building, Mosque, Service blocks -3 -Nos etc….
●Barwa AL Khor Housing Development – (15 Apartments +50 Villas)- QAR 600 Millions
Project location as Alkhor, the housing units has 15 apartments(G+3), 50 Villas including Architectural, Structural, Electrical, HVAC, Mechanical, Plumbing works etc.…
● Development of ISF Camp at Duhail – QAR 560 Million
This project consists of Development of ISF Camp at Duhail B+G+4 Floors Building. The works including Architectural, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, Interial Works,Landscaping, Parking Facilities and Other Miscellaneous Works
● GTC 517- Construction of KAHRAMAA Central Work Shop – 450 Millions
The scope of work as total of 23 no’s different type of buildings construction works included as Structural, Architectural, Finishes, MEP Works, Infrastructural works , Facilities etc..
● Jeddah Storm Water Drainage project – SAR 1.2 Billion
37 KM 2M Dia GRP Pipeline Laying, Valve Chambers, Out Falls, Open channel and Road reinstatement works
● Well verse with International Standards ADWEA, QES 2010, Saudi Aramco Engineering Standards (SAES), Good command in Microsoft Office Applications, and MS Project
● Self-motivated, Team Player and Delivers under pressure.
● To be responsible for study & review of Complete Tender document & explain synopsis of the same to HOD/Management.
● Identifying the subcontracting requirements, floating enquiries for subcontracting items
● Discussions/Negotiation with vendors and subcontractors for clear understanding of scope, best possible price and delivery.
● Coordination with Engineering Department for various inputs like getting pre-bid engineering, TBA of Vendor quotes, etc., as required for bidding.
● Estimation of Resources Requirements (Manpower and Equipment’s/Machineries) and consumables for Cost Estimation of Project.
● Maintain and update databank of vendors and subcontractors and historical cost data’s related with Materials.
● Prepare MTO from the engineering drawings for estimation
● Prepare technical proposal for review of HOD including Project Schedule (Bar chart), Manpower & Equipment Histogram, Organization Chart, QA/QC & HSE documents, Execution Methodology, Subcontracting Plan, etc.
● Ensure timely submission of Proposals to Clients
● Proposal/Tendering: Preparation, compilation and submission of techno commercial offers.
● Preparation of tender documents & follows the preparation of technical and commercial proposals to variations to the contract.
● Meeting with clients:
– Pre bid and post bid meeting for techno commercial discussion.
– In order to understand the client requirement.
● Compile and issue clarifications and requests to the client and share client feedback in terms of scope, additional information etc…
● Prepare Risk Analysis & Direct cost and Indirect, Price breakdown and cost engineering; Site study including design of various components
● Co-ordinate with all the proposal team members to ensure completion of various activities on time, arrive at solutions for any unresolved issues and ensure smooth flow of inter-disciplinary inputs through periodic discussions with the discipline engineers.
● Ensure generation of all deliverables by Engineering Disciplines as per Bid requirement (BOQs, Technical Documents to be attached to Bid, Costing for various equipment and Bulks etc.).
● Sub-contract work distribution including sub-contract agreements.
● Preparation of cash flow chart and histograms.
● Prepare and assist with tender pre-qualification submissions.
● Update the Reporting Manager on a regular basis about progress and areas of difficulty.
● Coordinate the full handover to the Project Manager after award the Project.
● Monitor and maintain security of information and data.
● Coordinate proposal invoicing activity.
● Perform any other related duties and responsibilities as required by the reporting manager
● To co-ordinate the review of draft tender documents to ensure all systems and components of the tender are included
● To co-ordinate the preparation of tender documentation queries to consultants/clients to confirm and collect any missing data including; costs, insurance, and any requirements
● To prepare reports and supporting documents to submit to Proposal Coordinator to identify areas requiring more information to ensure the Company is positioned to win and secure bids
● To develop tender cost summaries including equipment, materials and labor calculations for final approval
● To co-ordinate and undertake the interpretation & review of system drawings to identify any difference to tender requirements and raise queries against specification
● To co-ordinate and undertake the review and generation of Bill of Quantity against system drawings to ensure alignment and to identify materials types & quantities and prepare equipment lists and rough drawings for cost estimation
● To interpret and follow Company tendering processes and procedures to ensure all aspects of tenders are met including relevant discipline codes and standards
● To co-ordinate and undertake the preparation of specification documents to submit to vendors for quotations of cost/price of materials and equipment and evaluate same against tender specifications to include in final tender documentation
● To build relationships and liaise with internal customers and external suppliers and vendors and manage daily correspondence for quantities, costs and specifications.
● Managed the commercial projects and ensured that the estimate provided was effective.
● Prepared detailed records of the estimate provided a break up, which included the material cost and the materials required for the project.
● Compiled the cost of the subcontractors and all the indirect cost that occurred in the project.