Senior Estimator (Civil and MEP) with CCS Candy experience
October 12, 2017 -
Mobile No:+00 971 563750302/+00 91 8106346083
Languages Known: English, Hindi, Telugu
With Wide Practical Caliber in below mentioned categories I am confident of discharging and related responsibilities to complete satisfaction and forwarding my below stated resume for your kind perusal and consideration , hoping for your right decision and kind the sympathy for the same.
To Carry the challenging position of Senior Estimator (Civil and MEP Experience) in the industry where I could work upon the best skills and experience and become an integrated part of its growth.
- Total 13+ Years’ Experience in Estimation in GCC & India.
- Having Good Estimation Experience in Buildings Civil and MEP Works, Sewer, Storm &Water Pipelines, Pump Stations.
- JULY 2014- Till Date: SENIOR ESTIMATOR in Lindenberg Emirates LLC, Abu Dhabi,
- OCT 2012- May 2014: SENIOR ESTIMATOR in Burhan International Construction Company, Qatar
- JUN 2009- Sep 2012: ESTIMATION ENGINEER in Eastern Trading & Const. Group,KSA
- JUN 2004- May 2009: QUANTITY SURVEYOR in Aparna Construction & Estates Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad , India
- B.Tech. In Sri Venkateshwara University, Tirupathi
- Diploma in CivilEng. Govt. Polytechnic, Proddatur
Professionally Trained and Hands on Experience in:
- Candy Estimation Software
- MS Office
- Stadd Pro
Major Projects :
Very good experience in Water, Sewer, Storm water pipelines and Pump Stations, Find below Major Projects Work in UAE
- N-14673,N-15202 ; Client-Transco
Supply ,Construction and Installation of 1400 mm Dia C.S .pipes including Pumps , HVAC, Switch gear Buildings, Fire Fighting Works, Civil and Other related MEP Works.
- O-12811, O-12812, O-12813; Client-ADSSC
Supply ,Construction and Installation of HDPE and GRP, D I Pipelines including Underground Reservoirs, Pump stations, Civil, MEP and Other Related Works
- 30 / 2016, Client: Al Ain City Municipality
Detailed Scope :
Supply ,Construction and Installation of HDPE Pipelines including Underground Reservoirs, Pump stations, Civil, MEP and Other Related Works
- A-13106,A-13654; Client :AADC
Detailed Scope :
Supply, Construction and Installation of HDPE Pipelines including Civil Works
- Barwa AL Khor Housing Development – (15 Apartments +50 Villas)- QAR 600 Million
Project location as Alkhor, the housing units has 15 apartments (G+3), 50 Villas including Architectural, Structural, Electrical, HVAC,Mechanical, Plumbing works etc…
- Development of ISF Camp at Duhail – QAR 560 Million
This project consists of Development of ISF Camp at Duhail B+G+4 Floors Building. The works including Architectural, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical,Internal Finishings,Landscaping, Parking Facilities and Other Miscellaneous Works
- GTC 517- Construction of KAHRAMAA Central Work Shop – 450 Million
The scope of work as total of 23 no’s different type of buildings construction works included as Structural, Architectural, Finishes, MEP Works, Infrastructural works, Facilities etc..
- Jeddah Storm Water Drainage project – SAR 1.2 Billion
37 KM 2M Dia GRP Pipeline Laying, Valve Chambers, Out Falls, Open channel and Road reinstatement works
- Well verse with International Standards ADWEA, QES 2010, Saudi Aramco Engineering Standards (SAES), Good command in Microsoft Office Applications, and MS Project
- Self-motivated, Team Player and Delivers under pressure.
- To be responsible for study & review of Complete Tender document & explain synopsis of the same to HOD/Management.
- Identifying the subcontracting requirements, floating enquiries for subcontracting items
- Discussions/Negotiation with vendors and subcontractors for clear understanding of scope, best possible price and delivery.
- Coordination with Engineering Department for various inputs like getting pre-bid engineering, TBA of Vendor quotes, etc, as required for bidding.
- Estimation of Resources Requirements (Manpower and Equipment’s/Machineries) and consumables for Cost Estimation of Project.
- Maintain and update databank of vendors and subcontractors and historical cost data related with Materials.
- Prepare MTO from the engineering drawings for estimation
- Prepare technical proposal for review of HOD including Project Schedule (Bar chart), Manpower & Equipment Histogram, Organization Chart, QA/QC & HSE documents, Execution Methodology, Subcontracting Plan, etc.
- Ensure timely submission of Proposals to Clients
- Proposal/Tendering: Preparation, compilation and submission of techno commercial offers.
- Preparation of tender documents & follows the preparation of technical and commercial proposals to variations to the contract.
- Meeting with clients:
- Pre bid and post bid meeting for techno commercial discussion.
- In order to understand the client requirement.
- Compile and issue clarifications and requests to the client and share client feedback in terms of scope, additional information etc…
- Prepare Risk Analysis & Direct cost and Indirect, Price breakdown and cost engineering; Site study including design of various components
- Co-ordinate with all the proposal team members to ensure completion of various activities on time, arrive at solutions for any unresolved issues and ensure smooth flow of inter-disciplinary inputs through periodic discussions with the discipline engineers.
- Ensure generation of all deliverables by Engineering Disciplines as per Bid requirement (BOQs, Technical Documents to be attached to Bid, Costing for various equipment and Bulks etc.).
- Sub-contract work distribution including sub-contract agreements.
- Preparation of cash flow chart and histograms.
- Prepare and assist with tender pre-qualification submissions.
- Update the Reporting Manager on a regular basis about progress and areas of difficulty.
- Coordinate the full handover to the Project Manager after award the Project.
- Monitor and maintain security of information and data.
- Coordinate proposal invoicing activity.
- Perform any other related duties and responsibilities as required by the reporting manager
- To co-ordinate the review of draft tender documents to ensure all systems and components of the tender are included
- To co-ordinate the preparation of tender documentation queries to consultants/clients to confirm and collect any missing data including; costs, insurance, and any requirements
- To prepare reports and supporting documents to submit to Proposal Coordinator to identify areas requiring more information to ensure the Company is positioned to win and secure bids
- To develop tender cost summaries including equipment, materials and labor calculations for final approval
- To co-ordinate and undertake the interpretation & review of system drawings to identify any difference to tender requirements and raise queries against specification
- To co-ordinate and undertake the review and generation of Bill of Quantity against system drawings to ensure alignment and to identify materials types & quantities and prepare equipment lists and rough drawings for cost estimation
- To interpret and follow Company tendering processes and procedures to ensure all aspects of tenders are met including relevant discipline codes and standards
- To co-ordinate and undertake the preparation of specification documents to submit to vendors for quotations of cost/price of materials and equipment and evaluate same against tender specifications to include in final tender documentation
- To build relationships and liaise with internal customers and external suppliers and vendors and manage daily correspondence for quantities, costs and specifications.
- Managed the commercial projects and ensured that the estimate provided was effective.
- Prepared detailed records of the estimate provided a break up, which included the material cost and the materials required for the project.
- Compiled the cost of the subcontractors and all the indirect cost that occurred in the project.