Senior Estimator with CCS Candy Experience
September 26, 2017 -
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Mobile: +971 56 222 9736
ESTIMATION ENGINEER (INFRASTRUCTURE FOR CIVIL WORKS)
A qualified Technocrat and a dynamic Communication Professional with Project Engineering Experience and having rich and insightful experience of 9 years, seeking Estimation Engineer Position in a Reputable Organization
- Strong Technical Knowledge on Infrastructure Works (Asphalt Concrete, Sewerage, Potable Water, Storm Water, Irrigation Lines etc). Similar Functional Knowledge on Hospitality, Airports and Utility.
- Accomplished track record of Project Execution & Implementation and Service Delivery Management with specialization for Site Management, Procurement, Estimation and Negotiation.
- Adept in Team Management skills like tasking, delegation, monitoring, feedback, skill upgrade, competence management, career planning, motivation & mentoring.
- Cohesive Team Player with Fast Learning Curve along with strong analytical, problem solving, innovation, planning, organizational, communication & interpersonal skills.
AREAS OF STRENGTH
- Infrastructure Works (Sewerage, Potable Water, Storm Water Drainage, Irrigation Lines, Street Lighting, Internal Roads, Kerbs, etc). • Project Delivery Management.
- Effort & Time Estimation.
- Technical Works • Procurement Management.
- Team & People Management.
- Candy – Construction Computer Software (CCS) since 2014.
- Microsoft Office business solution (Excel, Word).
- Primavera (6). • LINGO Model.
- aaSIDRA 2.1 Program.
- CBM Program.
- Epanet Program. • Arc view (GIS) Program.
- Surfer 8 Program.
- Modflow 2000.
- SAP 2000.
- Master of Water Resources Engineering, from Islamic University of Gaza, Palestine Authority (2 years – 2009) with GPA of 83%
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering, from Islamic University of Gaza, Palestine Authority (5 year-2005) with GPA of 82%
- Business Performance Improvement Workshop.
- Campaign Managers Training For PLC Elections.
- Palestinian Engineers Syndicate Membership.
- Young Men Christian Association (YMCA) Membership.
- British Council Library Membership.
AL GEEMI & PARTNERS CONT. CO., ABU DHABI, UAE
Sr. Estimation Engineer – (Oct 2011 onwards)
- Review of incoming Requests for Proposals (RFP) and Tender Documents (i.e. B.O.Q, Drawings, Specifications, instructions to Tenders and Contractual Requirements) to recognize the scope of the Project and to arrange time and effort estimation for making proposals.
- Managing analysis of tender documents and specifications to prepare accurate and efficient materials and labor estimates on all project stages and project related works.
- Responsible for site visits, understand the process and interact with related parties to make sure that there is a clear understanding on scope of work.
- Involved in vendor/supplier evaluation, registration and obtain at least three quotations for presentation and final valuation of the project.
- Estimating all resources required for the execution of the project including but not limited to management, manpower and required equipment, based on scope, preliminary schedule, within the Contract frame.
- Pricing all B.O.Q items in candy program and make all reports.
List of Major Projects:
- Internal Roads & Infrastructure in Al Shamha – East (Value = 148,448,800.00 Dhs.)
- Construction for Road & Infrastructure –North Al Wathba (Phase 1) (Value=1,089,000,000.00Dhs.)
- Construction for the Upgrading of Parallew Inner Road to E45 Highway (Value=314,425,000.00Dhs.)
- Construction of Recycle Water Main Line from Yas to Saaiyat Island (Value=107,478,000.00Dhs.)
- Internal Roads at Various Locations in Al Ain – Stage 16 – Contract 1. (Value=92,000,000.00 Dhs.)
- Internal Roads at Various Locations in Al Ain – Stage 17 – Contract 1. (Value=124,900,000.00 Dhs.)
- Priority Works South West Sectors in KCA – ZONE 1/1. (Value=117,850,000.00 Dhs.)
- Priority Works South East Sectors in KCA – ZONE 2/1. (Value=119,500,000.00 Dhs.)
- Priority Works South East Sectors in KCA – ZONE 4/1. (Value=95,400,000.00 Dhs.)
Site Engineer – (Nov 2009 to Oct 2011)
- Entrusted with the responsibility of designing & defining technical solutions, preparing material submittals, shop drawings, method statement, test procedures, preparing orders and evaluating subcontractors and suppliers.
- Responsible for Planning, Coordination, Supervising and Controlling the activities of the assigned contractors and personnel engaged in the execution of the project activities throughout all phases of the project during engineering, procurement, fabrication, transportation, construction, Installation and hand over.
- Interacted with the clients, regularly, to review project status & milestones completion as well as manage all sub-contractor invoices and variations.
- UNDP, GAZA, PALESTINE AUTHORITY as Supervisor Engineer (Nov 2006 to Nov 2007)
- EL KHOUDARY ENGINEERING & CONT., GAZA, PALESTINE as Site Engineer (Jul 2005 to Oct 2006)
Date of birth: 25-05-1983
Languages known: Arabic and English
Nationality: Palestinian & Guinea- Bissau, Dual
Marital Status: Married
Driving License: United Arab Emirates PERSONAL TRAITS
Good oral and written communication skills.
Motivated and goal oriented personality.
Ability to work under pressure and finish the task in demanding deadlines.
Superior analytical and presentation abilities.