Senior Estimator/ Senior Quantity Surveyor with CCS Candy experience
January 8, 2018 -
Abhay Namdeorao Mude
Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mo no. +966 59 332 4447
Having about 16 yrs. Professional experience in the sphere of Civil Engineering and Infrastructure Industry in South East Asia and Middle East GCC, I look forward to pursuing my career to the higher skill of excellence.
My skills are enriched in diverse working environments with project management consulting organizations as a Senior Estimator involved in Cost Estimation, Quantity takeoff; change/Trend Estimates, Forecasting, Change Notice/Variation Order, Claims/Entitlement Cost Management & Control.
- Feb 2015 – till date, Senior Estimator, Project Control, Bechtel International (Civil GBU)
- March 2013 – Dec 2014, Civil Engineer and Quantity Surveyor – Abalkhail Consulting Engineer, Riyadh, KSA
- June 2011 – March 2013, Quantity Surveyor and Documentation Expert – PEMS Engineering Consultants Pvt. Ltd. D2 CONSULT-ICT JV. New Delhi. India
- Nov2007 – June 2011, Quantity Survey cum CADD Expert – Stanley Consultant Inc., New Delhi. India
- Mar 2007 – Nov 2007, Assistant Engineer And Serving In Capacity As Resident Engineer – Lea Associates South Asia PVT. LTD., New Delhi.
- Mar 2006 – Mar 2007, Highway Engineer Lea Associates South Asia PVT. LTD., New Delhi
- May 2003 – Mar 2006, Assistant Engineer Highways Lea Associates South Asia PVT. LTD., New Delhi.
- Feb 2000 – May 2003, Site Engineer, Highways, S.L. Khatri Construction Co.
- Operating Systems : Windows 10, Mac
- Technical Tools : CCS CANDY
- Office Package : Microsoft Office 2016 suite -Excel (VB), Access, MS Project, Primavera P3 Plan/Cobra
- Database file management : Aconex database
- Bachelor of civil engineering from Nagpur university, Maharashtra state India
- Associate degree/ diploma in civil engineering from (Maharashtra state board of technical education, Mumbai), 2001
- ADCPSM (advanced diploma in computer programming & system management), Indira Gandhi memorial new Delhi, 2001
- AUTOCAD, SAMIKSHA SOFTEST, WARDHA 2000
Languages: English, Marathi, Hindi (Complete proficiency) & Arabic (basic)