Training Payroll Beginner (BPY02)
Develop a clear understanding of essential payroll functions and features.
- A basic understanding of payroll.
- Computer literacy and keyboard proficiency is assumed.
- Quick overview of the payroll
- How to log in
- Check processing dates and information
- Familiarise the menu
- Basic understanding of earnings and deductions settings and formulas
- Add new employee
- Link employee ED
- Input for current process period:
- Capturing clock cards – costing allocations
- Capturing advise amounts
- Capturing earnings and deductions
- Processing annual / sick leave
- Transfer / Copy. Reinstate / Un-terminate
- Rate changes
- Create EFT disks
- Basic Reporting