Training INTRODUCTION TO TENDER PREPARATION & ESTIMATING (C104)
Introduction to Tender Preparation & Estimating
Develop a good understanding of the principles upon which Candy Estimating is based. This course covers objectives, preparation, planning, analysing, finalising and submission of a tender.
Estimators, Site Engineers, Site agents, Contract Managers
- Computer literacy and keyboard proficiency is assumed.
- Objective: Why TENDER
- Tender summary and Kick off meeting Agenda
- Setting up Company /Job
- Job Settings from Start Resources, Trades Variables
- Create BOQ , simple and Complex Resources
- Use the Job Created as a Master
- Draft P & G's
- Resource & Item Cost calculations
- Overview and Questions