CCS Gulf proudly co-sponsored the 2018 edition of the Construction Week Awards that took place on December 4, 2018 at the JW Marriott Marquise Hotel, Dubai.
The Awards saw the industry’s biggest players gather in the UAE to celebrate achievements from the Middle East’s construction sector over the past year.
Among the big winners of the night was CCS Client ALEC, which added another CW Awards trophy to its cabinet after being named Contractor of the Year at the 2018 ceremony. The win marks ALEC’s return as Contractor of the Year – a title it won for five consecutive years between 2012 and 2016.
CCS would like to congratulate its clients for winning the following categories. We wish them every success and assure them of our continued support and assistance.
· Contractor of the Year: ALEC Engineering and Contracting LLC
· Hospitality Project of the Year: ASGC for Dubai Arena Project
· Project Manager of the Year: Johan Moolman from ALEC
· CRS Initiative of the Year: Douglas OHI
· Health & Safety Initiative of the Year: Bam International
· Sustainability Initiative of the Year: Al Naboodah Construction Group