CCS India is participating in “The Big 5 Construct India 2017” which is scheduled from September 14th -16th at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Goregaon, Mumbai.
The event is being organized by Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI) jointly with DMG Events Dubai and is co- organized by The Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India. The event is exclusively supported by BAI, Indian Institute of Architects (IIA) & Council of Architecture (COA).
Some of the key highlights of the event are :
- The National Developers Conference jointly with Builders Association of India on 15th Sept. 2017 during Big 5 Construct India 2017. More than 1500 developers & contractors will attend the session on day 2 of the event. The Developers & Contractors Awards Ceremony is also scheduled for 14th Sept. 2017. Hon’ble Chief Minister of Maharashtra will grace the occasion for the Awards Ceremony. (Formal confirmation awaited from CM Office)
- The event has been shortlisted to host the “Make in India” campaign of Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India. Under “Make in India” campaign they will also host and invite the international investors and buyers from the sector. Invest India the ministry of commerce organization will be coordinating for the execution. The Developers , Contractors and various Municipal Corporations will be hosted to attend the event.
- Architects interactive session on day 3 of the exhibition (16th Sept. 2017). The session will be jointly conducted with IIA (The Indian Institute of Architects). More than 250 leading architects will be visiting the session. They will fix separate meetings with senior architects for presentation or one to one meeting.
- Maharashtra State is participating as Partner State at The Big 5 Construct India 2017. The Public Works Department (PWD) will be the coordinating department and the government organizations such as MSRDC, CIDCO etc. will be participating at the event.
- Delegation of Civil Engineers & Structural Engineers from Government Organizations such as Engineers India Limited, Airport Authority of India, Railway Station Development Board, Indian Port Association etc.
- Participation of companies from over 10 Countries (Italy, Spain, Germany, UK, USA, China, Korea, Belgium, Malaysia, Turkey etc.)
Major Visitors & Buyers Profile:
Builders & Developers, Contractors, Architects, Civil Engineers, Consultants, Hotel Owners, Senior Government officials from Centre & State Governments, International contractors & Developers, Overseas Municipal Corporations
The leading companies participating from India are: https://www.thebig5constructindia.com/exhibitor-list/