As part of their #LockdownLessons series, Bizcommunity is reaching out to South Africa's top industry players to share their experience of the current Covid-19 crisis, how their organisations are navigating these unusual times, where the challenges and opportunities lie, and their industry outlook for the near future.
They asked Andrew Skudder, CEO of CCS, for his take on the following:
- What was your initial response to the crisis/lockdown and has your experience of it been different to what you expected?
- Comment on the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on your company or economy as a whole.
- How is your company responding to the crisis?
- Comment on the challenges and opportunities.
- How has the lockdown affected your staff? / What temporary HR policies have you put in place regarding remote working, health & safety, etc.?
- Has this global crisis changed your view of the future of the industry in any way?
- Any trends you’ve seen emerge as a result of the crisis?
- Your key message to those in the construction?
- What do you predict the next six months will be like?
Click this link to see what Mr. Skudder had to say.